We believe that online grocery home delivery is an essential service – one that’s needed more now than ever before. We’ve made some thoughtful adjustments to our service and offering to support you through this challenging time.
At Voilà, the safety of our customers and teammates is our top priority. We have implemented extensive preventative measures to ensure Voilà is a safe place to work and a safe home-delivery service for customers. We will continue to assess and implement new measures as needed.
Keeping our Customers and Teammates Safe
You can shop Voilà with confidence knowing we are doing everything we can to keep you safe. To date, we’ve:
- Implemented new measures to ensure robust and frequent cleaning and sanitization of our warehouse and delivery vehicles.
- Reinforced our already-high hygiene and sanitization standards for all teammates.
- Equipped all teammates with gloves and masks, and all delivery vehicles with sanitizer and cleaning supplies. Delivery teammates will change gloves and sanitize in between each delivery.
- Implemented practices to ensure all teammates work at a safe distance from one another to respect physical distancing.
- Encouraged teammates to not come into work if they are sick.
- We’re supporting our teammates who need to be away from work because of self-quarantine or to care for family members at home so they do not need to choose between their health or family, and their income.
- If one of our teammates tests positive for COVID-19, we will follow the direction of Public Health to deep-clean as directed and investigate known points of contact. We will also support our teammates throughout their recovery.
Managing a Safe Delivery
We’re also adjusting our delivery experience until further notice to include additional safety measures:
- All deliveries will be left at your doorstep. Delivery teammates will not enter into customer homes. Orders sent to a condo or apartment must be picked up in the lobby.
- Delivery teammates will not accept product returns at the doorstep. If customers would like to return a product, they should contact our Customer Care Team.
- Delivery teammates will not accept plastic bag returns for our bag recycling program. We intended to launch with a closed loop recycling program that would include bag deposit fees and refund credits. We’re going to hold off on this until we feel it is safe to implement. Customers are encouraged to keep all plastic bags for collection at a later date.
- Delivery teammates will call customers ahead of time for specific delivery instructions. If customers are self-isolating, our delivery teammates will coordinate the best method for delivery.
Adjusting our Offering
We’re expecting unprecedented demand as more people want to shop, eat, and cook at home. To help us serve more customers, we’re focusing our offering on the items our customers are looking for the most.
- We’ll stock essential items only and expand our assortment over time.
- We’re limiting quantities of high demand products per order.
- We’re offering substitutions if products are not available.
We deliver from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day. If a delivery time slot isn’t available, please check back often, as we continue to increase our capacity to meet the growing demand.